Re: Europa-List: DOTHs Old Buckenham Monday 27th

Subject: Re: Europa-List: DOTHs Old Buckenham Monday 27th
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 07:34:44

Monday and Tuesday appear to be the best days this week and then we start to
get Atlantic weather on Wednesday.
May I therefore suggest Old Buckenham for today (Monday 27th December)
freebie in Pilot.  It also has a hard runway if needed.  (Roserrow might be
a bit soggy and Northweald, Enstone and Stapleford are a bit close for Rick
and David.)   I don't know what the grub is like, because I don't think I
have been there before.  Say 12.00 noon or thereabouts.
Best wishes,
William