Re: Europa-List: Root rib to spar reinforcement

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Root rib to spar reinforcement
From: EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 21:58:05

In a message dated 12/24/2004 7:14:28 PM Central Standard Time,
asarangan@YAHOO.COM writes:
The diagram in the manual shows three plies from the metal plates
Terminating between the plates and the spar. However, in my wing it
Looks like those plies go all the way to the spar. I do not see any
Tapered termination's of the plies. Any suggestions?
The plies on my wings were almost invisible as well. I could only notice the
staggered layers while using a handheld light while searching for any left
over peel ply.
By the way... My wing had almost clear peel ply with a snazzy red pinstripe.

Brian Skelly
Texas
Europa # A276 TriGear
See My build photos at: