RE: Europa-List: Outrigger wheels

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Outrigger wheels
From: beecho@beecho.org
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 16:45:19

Hi again folks.
I got the outrigger wheels and also a sealed tail wheel from:  Linco.
www.linco-inc.com  email: linco@flash.net
Sorry, I can't find the invoice with the product # but you can figure out
what you want.  My tail wheel is a #5.00006.565 6"x2" ball bearing (sealed)
round tread.
I have the original supplied outrigger and tail wheels (XS) for a Santa
special price of     FREE!
Merry Humbug!
Tom XS Jab Airmaster N96V Atascadero, CA