RE: Europa-List: Good news for UK owners

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Good news for UK owners
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 11:34:49

On the subject, I am with Pentagon.  Due to other commitments I
generally don't fly much in winter and only require ground risks cover.
They used to charge me full flight risks premium for the year but give
me a retrospective discount (i.e. credit against next years premium) for
the period when my aircraft was laid up. They won't do this any more.
Does anyone else know of an insurer who will offer reduced premiums for
the period when the aircraft is laid up?

Richard Iddon G-RIXS

Merry Christmas to all.