Europa-List: Round engines

Subject: Europa-List: Round engines
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 09:39:16

cheers, and especially Philip Whiteman:
        I must apologise for having seemed to take credit for the EXACTLY
message. It is not mine. I rolled on the floor for a minute or two and
determined it must be passed on. If I gave the impression the creation was
mine, I'm sorry. I stripped the myriad overhead for efficiency. I also
ditched the original, so cannot quote the author - judging from the text,
he's probably off the street by now. Brilliant as it is, I'm sure it won't
attract a giant lawsuit.
Ferg