Europa-List: Paint Allowance

Subject: Europa-List: Paint Allowance
From: Erich Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:22:00

Paul,

During the build I followed the recommend clearances for the gap between the
flap
and aileron, ensuring that they did no rub with the flaps in either the extended
or retracted position. If I recall the clearance is 2-3mm.  Painting adds
very little in total thickness and in fact I didn't even consider it an issue
when painting the plane.  All turned out fine.  Hope this helps.

Erich Trombley
N28ET

Juno Gift Certificates
Give the gift of Internet access this holiday season.
http://www.juno.com/give