Re: Europa-List: Builders Log

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Builders Log
From: RK Hallett III <n100rh@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:01:27

Tony,
Thanks and best wishes to you...
Your website has always been a great resource for me during my build.

Ralph

RKHallett III
Reno, NV

Tony Krzyzewski wrote:

>Those who have followed my builders log over the years will have noted that
>there
has been a large 'hole' since August. This gap appeared as a result of legal
advice and I am now pleased to report that I am now able to recommence building.

>Coming up in the next month or so are details of the panel build which has been
quietly going on in the background and following that, what I hope will be the
final months of work required prior to getting ZK-TSK airborne.

>Many thanks to those who have given me messages of support during what, for me,
has been one of the most trying years of my life. On many occasions I've felt
that I've been letting people down by not keeping my log up to date but if I
had continued the build there was a possibility that ZK-TSK would have had to
be sold as parts - and that would have torn me apart.