Europa-List: Seat belts challenge......

Subject: Europa-List: Seat belts challenge......
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 07:26:31

Hi! All.
I'm under the impression that the improvement proposals to
reduce/prevent spinal compression needs the shoulder contact with the
belts eliminating by arranging for the belts to pass over the shoulders
---From a higher point?
If this is the case I'm wondering if my installation of actual BMW head
rests would serve as a likely aid to the cause by routing the belts
through a guide over the top of the BMW head rest.
If anyone who has seen my head rest set up would care to make a
pronouncement as to the potential of the idea?      ..I will put some
pictures on the Matronics picture page when my digital /computer clever
Son gets home tonight .

Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG  Europa MKI/Jabiru 3300.
Robt.C.Harrison