Europa-List: Re: Harnesses - the ongoing saga

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Harnesses - the ongoing saga
From: Shaun Simpkins <shauns@hevanet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:27:27

Indeed a nice installation.  I'd suggest going all the way and putting a
real headrest
on to slide down over the harness riser.  For serious crash protection a
headrest is a must.

There were two reasons that I was told that the Europa didn't have real
headrests and a good
harness routing:
The first was access to the luggage area,
the second was the recommended entry method - sit on top of the seat back,
rotate inward,
then slide down.  Apparently everyone now just steps on the seat and lowers
themselves in,
or something like that.

SS