Europa-List: EuropaOwners.org

Subject: Europa-List: EuropaOwners.org
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 08:38:21
        2.60 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

Hi all,
The EuropaOwners Forum has a new Web address:
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/ is now http://www.EuropaOwners.org/
Some security issues with the software forced me to jackup the users list and
change
all the code under it for the Forum. I tried very hard to make everything
look like and act like it did before.
I've added some new features also. A real download section, Calendar, and a
links
page.
Anywho all the code is brand new if you find any bugs or problems, please let me
know.
Once again I'd like to thank Jos for giving us the server space and paying for
the new URL, and Teemu for his help moving and rebuilding the site.

Thanks, Guys!

Steved

I've got a snowbirds hanger for the next four months. I'm moving the project
today.
No more setting and leveling in the driveway for 30 minutes, working for
40 until its dark and packing everything back in the garage. Just drive to the
airport go in the hanger and work... :D
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/