Re: Europa-List: CHT - Grand Rapids EIS

Subject: Re: Europa-List: CHT - Grand Rapids EIS
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 07:35:18

Unless GRT have changed things, I believe the normal placement of the
sensors is mounted to the cylinder heads (there is a threaded hole on each
head designed for a different temp sensor - same one as used for the oil
temps - looks like a silver plug). Just bolt on using a suitable sized bolt.

On mine we just bolted a thermocouple to one cylinder on each side ( but
then we only have 2 takeoffs on our rather ancient EIs circa 1994)

Hope this isnt too confusing.