Europa-List: Europa Classic Monowheel Project for Sale

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Classic Monowheel Project for Sale
From: Chuck Popenoe <cpops@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:12:23

After much soul-searching and with great reluctance, I am putting my
approximately half-built project up for sale.  I do believe that the Europa
is the finest handling plane that I have ever flown, but I seem to have far
too many interests and business demands on my time to do justice to the
build.  Since I still own three flying homebuilts, the phrase "I'd rather be
flying!" takes on new meaning.  I'm very unaccustomed to not finishing a
project once I have started, but at my present build rate, the finish line
is out of sight.

I invite anyone who may be interested to take a look by searching on Europa
at www.barnstormers.com.

Pops
A036