AW: Europa-List: Gear retraction problem

Subject: AW: Europa-List: Gear retraction problem
From: Europa Alfred Buess <ykibuess@bluewin.ch>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 18:47:06

John,

> I understand from Andy that a number of people have changed over to
the new
design, which has put the brake caliper in line with the swinging arm.
Does
anyone still have an old style brake torque plate kicking around that
they would
be willing to let me have?

I have an old style plate - do you still need one?

Alfred

Alfred Buess
Laenggasse 81, CH-3052 Zollikofen, Switzerland
Tel.: +41 (0)31 911 63 32, Fax: +41 (0)31 911 56 32
E-Mail: ykibuess@bluewin.ch
Europa XS #097, Monowheel, Foam shortwing, Rotax 912S, Airmaster 332 CS