Europa-List: Giving Thanks? I'm just a big coolant turkey.

Subject: Europa-List: Giving Thanks? I'm just a big coolant turkey.
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 15:22:01
        4.08 DATE_IN_FUTURE_12_24   Date: is 12 to 24 hours after Received: date

I just finished putting in that $25 a gallon coolant that Rotax is now
requiring.
Of course the only way to get the  old stuff out is to pull out the radiator
and sploose it all over the garage floor.  It only took most of  the day to
remove and replace the beast.  Am I thankful that job is over.   Now I just have
to mop up the blood and anti-freeze off of the floor.  Has anybody welded
some drain plugs in their  radiators?

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ