RE: Europa-List: Closing up of trike belly question.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Closing up of trike belly question.
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:12:13

Hi!
Alan.
I have a complete "belly" plate which covers the original Mono Wheel
well since G-PTAG was built as a convertible. IMHO it would help you
access the inner reaches of the tunnel area anyway. However with respect
to your question of closure I did lots of trimming prior to fitment of
the bungie so I could mark out conflict and remove it. This has left a
hole as small as possible but still a hole in the shape of the aft end
of the nose leg pivot arm.

Regards
BOB Harrison G-PTAG