Re: Europa-List: Fuel filter isolation; question for UK builders

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel filter isolation; question for UK builders
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 19:52:34

Dave,

I have installed isolation valves on the tank side of each filter.  I e
mailed Francis Donaldson asking if a mod had already been approved for this
and he did not answer the question but suggested the Europa Club prepare a
club mod if this was something that a number of people wanted to do.  I have
not taken any action on this yet.

Brian Davies kit 454- XS Mono, still being painted.