Europa-List: Europa for sale

Subject: Europa-List: Europa for sale
From: Davidghillam@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:50:50

Hi,

Changed family circumstances and new commitments and interests compel me,
somewhat reluctantly, to offer my Classic monowheel Europa for sale.

It is very well built (not just I who modestly states so!), very well
equipped; horizon, capacitance fuel gauge, OAT, Bendix-King GPS (Skymap II),
etc.

Long wheelbase mod.  Despite having Rotax 912 UL, climb is over  700 fpm at
MAUW and usually about 1000 fpm with one POB and half  fuel. Ground adjustable

3-blade Warp Drive prop.  Basic weight 789 lb.  Dynofoam energy absorbing seats.

Very few snags needed correction at final inspection or during test flying
and none at its first Annual.  Now 30 hours TT.  Always hangared  (Kemble). I'm

looking for offers around GBP33,000.

Buyer would have option to purchase factory trailer.

Why spend GBP50,000 and do 2,500 hours work when you can buy the finished
product, tried and tested, for two thirds of the price???

David