Europa-List: Navaid Device for sale

Subject: Europa-List: Navaid Device for sale
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:14:03

I have changed my mind and have decided to sell my Navaid Device / Auto
Pilot.
It is brand new and has never been installed. Still in the box as they
say. Anyone anywhere please contact me off list if you are interested.
Im sorry I didn't keep your name but If the gentleman that was wanting
to buy it before from the UK would call or contact me I would
appreciate it.
Best Regards,
Jeff Roberts
Smyrna TN USA
A285
Making fuel filler cover and other interior parts.

_-=====================================================================
_-_-=       -- Please Support Your Lists This Month --
_-=           (And Get Some AWESOME FREE Gifts!)
_-_-=   November is the Annual List Fund Raiser.  Click on the
_-=   Contribution link below to find out more about this
_-=   year's Terrific Free Incentive Gifts provided by the
_-=   The Builder's Bookstore www.buildersbooks.com!
_-_-=   List Contribution Web Site
_-_-=           http://www.matronics.com/contribution
_-_-=   Thank you for your generous support!
_-=                              -Matt Dralle, List Admin.