Europa-List: Mono Master Cylinder Cost

Subject: Europa-List: Mono Master Cylinder Cost
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw@optusnet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:28:52

Gidday,
I have a friend wanting to purchase my master cylinder and I am wondering
if anyone knows how much they are worth, or who manufactures them please???

Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia

Classic 236  B.B. Taildragger
Currently working on  Rudder Pedals,
In  but tight so more work to go on them.
Tail, Wings, Ailerons, Flaps Complete and Connected
Lower Fuse in Jig,
Tail Torque Tube installed with temporary timber dowels.
Mass Balance assembly installed and deflections sorted
Roof Panel between doors completed.
Photos at:
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/TonyR
Intended Engine: 912S CS prop (model undecided)
Instrumentation: Garmin 296 Colour GPS beneath an electronic Artificial
Horizon, one that I can trust for short periods IMC, to get out of a sticky
situation