RE: Europa-List: Europa provided adjustable NACA cabin vents

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa provided adjustable NACA cabin vents
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 18:41:44

Steve:

Everyone has had your problem, the items are next to worthless.  I fixed
mine before even installing them.  The way I did this was  to bust out the
little wimpy screw studs.  Take the moveable flap and bond it in the full
open position.  Use  superfill to make nice smooth fillets inside for good
air flow.  Bond these in normally to the fuselage.  Then inside the
fuselage make little boxes to mount normal aircraft eyeball vents.  You
then use the eyeball vents to shut off your airflow.

Steve Hagar
A 143
Mesa,AZ

Krzyzewski