RE: Europa-List: Europa Aircraft 2004 Service

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Europa Aircraft 2004 Service
From: Dean Seitz <daseitz@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 20:25:25

I had ordered a FWF kit without cowl six weeks ago. They told me it would
ship in three weeks but it took six for them to get it together. They
shipped it Friday and it was here at Orlando airport yesterday. There was
some problem with a tarrif number with customs but after a morning of phone
calls it was finally straightened out and it will be delivered tomorrow. If
you are going to get a large order from them make sure you get all the
information for customs before it gets into the US. The airline would only
hold it for 36 hours before they start charging $25 a day storage.
Good news is I have a FWF kit, a 914 turbo and waiting for an Airmaster CS
prop (they quoted January for delivery).

Dean Seitz
A284   N284A  Tri gear