Europa-List: Help - I need a ferry pilot in the UK

Subject: Europa-List: Help - I need a ferry pilot in the UK
From: Peter Rees <peter.rees05@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 21:56:16

Hi Guys

Our Europa has finally been converted to a tri gear and will be ready for
collection
in a couple of days or so. Only problem is, its in Yorkshire and needs to
get home to Rochester.

I'm not experienced on type and the chances of finding a day with enough VFR wx
at this time of year to get from here to Yorkshire, get enough training to be
proficient then make the flight home is next to zero.

Is there anyone either in the South East or Yorkshire area who would be willing
to do me the massive favour of collecting the aeroplane. I would of course
arrange
for you to get home and compensate you for your time.

Failing that, is there anyone in the same areas who may have a tri gear trailer
I could borrow from them for a reasonable consideration?

Peter