Re: Europa-List: Rudder Pedal bearing loads

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rudder Pedal bearing loads
From: ivor.phillips <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 09:08:30

Hi Tony
Mine where a bit tight on installation so carried out a slight easing off
the holes, so they can fall back under there own weight,
But bare in mind when you lubricate the tufnol bearings they will expand
slightly and grip the cross shaft,
The springs on there own easily pull the rudder pedals towards the firewall
on my Kit
Ivor Phillips
XS486 London UK
CM Installed, rudder cables complete,
trial fit top and wings,Undercarriage fitted,playing with tie bar