RE: Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Fly-in (weekend)

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Fly-in (weekend)
From: Tim Butterworth <Tim.Butterworth@cvluk.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 07:46:43

I am planning to be up and about on Sunday ..... but more likely stopping off
somewhere
within 45 minutes of Leicester rather than being too adventurous. I have
engine issues and the last place I am going is over the Channel right now!

Tim Butterworth
G-CHEB

From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com on behalf of Duncan McFadyean
Subject: Europa-List: Drop of the Hat Fly-in (weekend)

Anyone up for a weekend Drop of the Hat?
Wx looks optimistic for Saturday or (probably better) Sunday.
Last chance to use the freebie for Le Touqet!

Duncan McF.