Re: Europa-List: Fuses, (Fast, Slow or Fat), CB's or Fusible

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuses, (Fast, Slow or Fat), CB's or Fusible
From: Rowland Carson Links ??? <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 08:38:15
 Links ???

>The OVP I used is the one as described by the Europa club, but don't use the
>circuit on there CD, its wrong.  Write to Rowland to get directions to where
>to get a hold of the right one.

Paul - it depends which issue of the CD you are talking about!

There have been several revisions to both text and diagrams for the
crowbar mod. The one on the current CD, and on the Club website, is
issue 5. If you've got an older CD, please download the latest
version from the website. If you don't already have access to the
members-only pages, then click on the phrase "instructions to request
access" in the opening screen.

regards

Rowland