RE: Europa-List: Nichol Redman recievers.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Nichol Redman recievers.
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 10:18:53

Hey they are not all small amounts, he's asking me for A LARGE amount,
which I am going to rush down to the bank and pay him out of the
goodness of my heart...hey did anyone see that "flying pink pig" that
just went by...!
If you don't owe it DON'T PAY IT this guy will use whatever scare
tactics he can just to get money in. sound familiar??