Europa-List: news about ordering from europa factory

Subject: Europa-List: news about ordering from europa factory
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 22:25:24

I have recently been in touch with Andy Draper, and he tells me that
they can now take payment for orders by credit card.  Orders should
be placed by fax (+44
1751 431706), post or phone as the e-mails are not yet working.

Things are gradually getting back to normal!

Incidentally, speaking of credit cards, a member who had ordered
goods from the old Europa company and failed to receive them,
reported that his credit card company gave him a full refund. Anyone
else who paid by card and hasn't yet explored this route should do so
with all speed. Sorry, it's no comfort to the folk who paid big bucks
by bank transfer or cheque etc.

regards

Rowland