Europa-List: Re: Rudder Horn Misalingment

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Rudder Horn Misalingment
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 13:41:14
        2.60 REPLY_TO_EMPTY         Reply-To: is empty

[quote:f4383fc59e="rlborger at mac.com"]There isn't a single place I can point
out as the installation is scattered through the build. I hope this helps.
Bob Borger[/quote:f4383fc59e]
John,
Using my omnivorous forum powers I did a quick look through Bob's album and put
keywords in all the photos I could find of the Rudder and Tailwheel Drive Mod.

From: http://forum.okhuijsen.org/Gallery
In the search box paste the following: Rudder and Tailwheel Drive Mod
you should get about 35 hits.

Bob's album / builder log is outstanding and I appreciate the time that he puts
into it.

Chat later,
Steved
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://forum.okhuijsen.org/