Europa-List: Re: Europa Test Flights

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa Test Flights
From: Tony Bale <tony.bale@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:36:55

Carl,
        Thanks for the informative response, it gives us a better
understanding of what is next (assuming we fix the wing problem soon). We
have built the aircraft at Rayne near Braintree, Essex (10 miles East of
Stansted). We are thinking about using a test pilot called
John (?) Brownlow. Efforts are underway to secure his services, I guess we
will be ready in about 7 -10 days to send off the paperwork for the permit
release.
We have 336, Monowheel XS 912S, and although a warpdrive set to 20.75 deg is
currently installed, we also have an Airmaster which we will fit once the
snaggs are ironed out and we are comfortable flying the old girl. Think its
going to be a bit different to the Arrow I have a share in at Southend !!

Regards

Tony.