Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh 2004

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Oshkosh 2004
From: Craig Ellison <craig.ellison2@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 18:47:08

All,

I don't know if anyone has mentioned before this but I believe that a photo
of Cliff's Europa tri-gear made it into Flying's Oshkosh round-up.  Page 56,
top left background.  Congratulations Cliff!

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hoping to be there soon in a flying Europa,

Craig Ellison
silverton OR
Painting,waiting for FWF kit