Re: Europa-List: Contacting Europa 04

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Contacting Europa 04
From: DaveBuzz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 16:44:37

Jeff,
  The numbers are the original Europa ones - check the original EF2004 press
release,
now on various sites, including the Club site.

snip
<<For further information please contact:  John Wheeler  Tel: 01751 431773, Fax
01751 431706 or email: john@europa-aircraft.com>>
unsnip

  Obviously appropriate prefix for dialling UK from your location.

chus,
dave

>Tony Bale wrote:
>

>>Folks,
>>      We needed some parts for our wing wobbling problems so rang the factory.
The old number works fine and we got through to the parts guy.
>>Bear in mind though they can not accept credit cards, and await receipt of
>>your
cheque prior to despatch of goods. They've got our cheque, so fingers crossed
we get the bits tomorrow, we were promised goods would be despatched as soon
as cheque received.