Europa-List: Last of the Summer Wine

Subject: Europa-List: Last of the Summer Wine
From: bryan allsop <info@blackballclub.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 12:24:28

Sorry to use the Europa list guys, but I do not know who is doing what yet.
It seems that Duncan, Richard, and I will be setting out on Friday, weather
permitting.
Meanwhile Paddy advises me that he and others are bound for the rally at
Stadlohn-Vreden
in Germany on Friday. He invites us to join them.
It does not seem like a bad idea. I can get William to join us there.
Clearly Richard Iddon and I would need to refuel and flight plan at Lashenden,
which could make a meet point.This could be a better three day trip than Le Man,
Which I am told does not have much going for it. To St-Vreden is a three and
a half hour trip from Bath without the tail wind.
I have no charts for Germany, so I would have to ask someone to photocopy the
relevant
sections for me. The airfield plates are on the web site listed on Paddy's
mail.

My mobile is 07957818787 Cheers  Bryan