RE: Europa-List: Classic stainless steel exhausts

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Classic stainless steel exhausts
From: nigel charles <nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 15:50:51

Hi Pete

I don't know. The retailing may be done through the new Europa company
so I think it may need discussion between CKT and Andy Draper.

My stainless exhaust cost about 500UK pounds so don't expect this one to
be much different. CKT are a good company and will ask a fair price.
They need to get an order for 10 to make it worth setting up the
tooling. I don't know what the retail mark up will be. The problem is
that even if you got one custom made it is likely to cost more. The jigs
at CKT are very precise and they need to be as some of the tolerances
are not great (hence the reason my manifold cracked in the first place).

Regards

Nigel

Nigel How much money are we talking about?

Pete