RE: Europa-List: Tacho Advice

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tacho Advice
From: nigelcharles@tiscali.co.uk
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 07:09:59

The uMonitor unit supplied by Rocky Mountain Instruments has the ability
to display 'tacho' hours. It is adjustable to suit 4 and 6 cylinder engines
and the cruise rpm that the hours assumes can be adjusted. Although it does
mean replacing your existing engine instruments it provides a very comprehensive
display of most engine parameters including fuel flow and calculated fuel
quantity. The fuel quantity is very accurate provided you load in the correct
fuel figures to start with. This unit is standard rack width so it fits
in well with other avionics and saves weight and panel space over conventional
instrumentation.

Nigel Charles

Get Tiscali Broadband From 15:99
http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadbandhome/