Europa-List: FW: Fly-In Airborne 2004 at Stadtlohn-Vreden / Germany 24.-

Subject: Europa-List: FW: Fly-In Airborne 2004 at Stadtlohn-Vreden / Germany 24.-26.09.04
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 10:21:41

Anyone out there interested in a fly-in in Germany coming up? Sounds like a
good one!

Regards,

Jeremy

  _____

From: UVTReith@aol.com [mailto:UVTReith@aol.com]

Dear Europa Pilots,

Every two years will be the exhibition Airborne at Stadtlohn-Vreden, former
known as Take-Off.

Two years ago we have had an exhibition stand there and the two company
demonstrators

(with G-KITZ/Keith Wilson and G-GBXS/Mark Waite).

The KITZ was beside our exhibition stand and the GBXS was in the flight-line
for demoflies.

It was a great exhibition.

This time, due to the special situation, we will go again, but together with
the OUV (under the umbrella of OUV), but still we will have info packs with
us.

It would be great, when so many pilots as possible could make it for a
fly-in.

Stadtlohn-Vreden is only just behind the dutch border and easy to reach.

It's only worth to come, as also a lot of other exhibitors will be there and
airshows / demoflies are going on the hole days.

More info you can get from: www.flugplatz-stadtlohn.de

Would like to welcome you,

I remain with best regards

Bruno Reith / kit 379 Monowheel XS with Brabus engine, ready springtime 05

Europa Aircraft Distributor Germany (www.europa-aircraft.de)