Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 41 Msgs - 09/09/04

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 41 Msgs - 09/09/04
From: Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 00:41:42

>ANR Heasdsets
>

>Yes and No, our radio and intercom are integrated (ICOM 200) so it would
>require some rejigging to integrate a new intercom box in the circuit. Might
>be easier to fit an isolator switch on the mic (so you could hear incoming
>transmissions but not the noise from the mikes).

Carl
AFAIK all com sets have a basic built in intercom. You just need to feed
the mikes into an intercom that has two volume controls on input and take
the output to the normal mike input. Cheap intercoms have just a single
volume control, No Good unless headsets are identical.
here should also be a facility that disables the P2 mike when the P1 is
speaking.
regards to you both
graham