Europa-List: Fw: Good News from Kirkbymoorside

Subject: Europa-List: Fw: Good News from Kirkbymoorside
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 12:27:20

----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Harrison
Subject: Re: Good News from Kirkbymoorside

Hi! Dave and all.
Great news indeed, I seriously wish them every success.
It does occur to me however, that the statement clearly says  5 former employees
will be with the new company and goes on to name 3.
Hope their accountancy is better than this and the despatch department can count
better otherwise we won't be any further on! But then again the root cause of
the problem isn't one of the 5, as Dave anticipates us to ask, thanks for that.
Best wishes to Dave, Bill, and Nev too who all also must have suffered the
recent indignities and uncertainties of livlihood.
regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG