RE: Europa-List: europa upholstery

Subject: RE: Europa-List: europa upholstery
From: G-IANI <giani@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 09:50:53

Matt Leach
Trimming Services
2 The Chapel
Perranwell
Goonhavern Road
Truro
TR4 9PB     Tel  01872 571724 (but I am not sure the number is still
correct)

Have you considered the factory upholstery Kit.  The quality is very good.
They are made by

Auto Trim Services
Wesley Street
Leicester  LE4 5QG      Tel 0116 266 4112

Peter Swann is the manager and the man who knows is Daren

I wrote the instructions for fitting the kit and would be pleased to let you
have a copy.  If you want to see the end product come and look at mine or
Dirk Oyen (doyen@iwt.khlim.be) in Belgium.

Ian Rickard  #505 G-IANI XS Trigear
Europa Club Assistant Mods Rep
e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk