Re: Europa-List: Insurance

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Insurance
From: Tim Weert <tim.weert@hccnet.nl>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 17:11:13

Hi Vaughn,

Concretulations with your Europa ! Don't tel me it's the G-GBXS....? I
bought the G-KITZ last week and was able to ferry it to Holland. The
insurance was a problem indeed, but I made a deal with the insurance that
they insured the plane for the ferryflight and I will insure the plane next
year by their company. If your insurance company isn't flexible enough to
make such a deal, than you can try an other company. Succes!

Best regards, Tim Weert
G-KITZ