Re: Europa-List: Drilling the Control Column Bottom Fitting

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Drilling the Control Column Bottom Fitting
From: Fred Fillinger <n3eu@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 20:39:50

Tony Renshaw wrote:
> Gidday,
> I am wondering how I am going to get my control stick wiring past
the pivot
> bolt that supports the Control Column Bottom Fitting?

You may wish to consider the gauge wiring you are using.  I can't
think of any function wired to a device at the top of the stick that
requires anything larger than even #30 for intermittent use, although
#24-26 may be more workable wherever it terminates.  You can buy
multi-conductor cable with whatever gauge desired, with sleeving for
additional chafe protection, from online electronics surplus houses.

Reg,
Fred F.