Europa-List: glasscloth

Subject: Europa-List: glasscloth
From: Graham Singleton <graham@gflight.f9.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 14:36:32

>Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 20 Msgs - 08/17/04
>

>On the UNI.....did you mean to type RA7715? This is from the ACS cataloge,
>pg30.
>

>Mike Duane A207

Duane,
I did miss type but so have A Spruce. I don't know if Rutan changed his
numbers.
Rutan calls it BID, ordering number RA5277BID. The UNI is 92122, or RA5177
UNI.  I assume RA7715 is the same. Best ask for Interglas 92122, made in
Ulm, Germany (;-(
These details are important, cloth sized for polyester is not good enough
for epoxy, it doesn't wet out properly. If your cloth doesn't go virtually
translucent when you wet it with resin, something is wrong.
Graham