Europa-List: To Brian S

Subject: Europa-List: To Brian S
From: Carpenter Matt <mcarpenter@concordefs.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:49:14

Where in Texas do you live?
Contact me offlist if you like..  mcarpenter@concordefs.com

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com]On Behalf Of
EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Subject: Europa-List: Epibond 420 / Araldite 420/ Redux?

Can anyone tell me if there is any difference in Epibond 420 and Araldite
420?  My kit was shipped with both of these adhesives in place of the Redux.
<
I'm Guessing>

Looking at the information on the Huntsman information <
http://www.huntsman.com/structural-adhesives/Media/brochure_aerospace_USA.pd
f > The Epibond and
Aradite are in the same category of adhesives but it mentions the colors are

different.  Blue Green / Dark Green...  Hum.

Also I noted that my exparation dates are diffrent on the two product. One
is
12 months.  The other is good for 24 months...
The Aradite's hardener comes in a glass 16 oz soda bottle.  The Epibond are
potted in tins.
 Help!
This cowboy is confused!

Brian S