Europa-List: Supplier of Redux and other Adhesives

Subject: Europa-List: Supplier of Redux and other Adhesives
From: Gerry Holland <gnholland@onetel.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:24:59

This is not blatant advertising but in the light of the present difficulty
in supplies not forthcoming from Europa Aircraft I'm posting the following
---From a Customer of mine who some of you know in UK.

Sil-Mid Limited Can supply the full range of Araldite and Redux Adhesives to
end users building aircraft. Product is supplied with a certificate of
Conformity and full batch traceability. We also have field based technical
support who can advise on usage and application of the products.

e.g Araldite 420 1.4kg 2 part kit 54.38

Also available in cartridges.

Product can be ordered on-line at www.silmid.com <http://www.silmid.com>
for despatch from our UK distribution centre nr Birmingham. For orders over
50 delivery is free. We are delighted to support private flyers and
builders with our vast experience of all non metallic consumables. We also
supply everything from Piston Oil to instrument wipes.

Sil-Mid have supplied the UK aerospace industry for 25 years and are fully
approved by BAE Systems and Airbus UK. Please see our details below. Visit
the website for more information:

Sil-Mid Limited
2 Roman Park
Roman Way
Coleshill
B46 1HG

T: 0845 130 1110
F: 0845 130 2220
E: info@silmid.com

They are a very willing to supplier giving good service.

Regards

Gerry

Europa 384 G-FIZY
Trigear with Rotax 912 and Arplast CS Prop.
Engine very near to starting.
Painting completed. Vinyl design scheme to be added.
Completing Wiring to Panel.
Dynon EFIS, KMD 150, Icom A-200 and SL70 Transponder. AoA Fitted.
Shoulder Width Mod. Heater Unit constructed and fitted.

http://www.g-fizy.com
+44 7808 402404
gnholland@onetel.com