Re: Europa-List: Mono trailer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mono trailer
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:54:57

Tom,
            I have a monowheel trailer straight from UK, but there are no
plans with it; just an assembly diagram with parts numbers. I could measure
some distances for you but don't know the metal dimensions too well and
local regs might render them insufficient.
Someone else might do a better reply........
Cheers, Ferg