Re: Europa-List: A bit of light relief

Subject: Re: Europa-List: A bit of light relief
From: Garry Stout <garrys@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 13:27:58

Augustene,

No, I never got them.  Keith promised me a dozen times, but nothing.  I
guess in light of what has transpired, I shouldn't be surprised, but all
things considered I'm much luckier than lots of other folks who may loose
thousands of dollars.

How's the RV coming?  I'm really tempted to build an RV-10 kit, as soon as
they come out with a "quick build".  On the few cross country, overnight
trips I've taken in my Europa, I find that the baggage capacity, fuel
endurance and general cramped quarters precludes any serious long trips.
You know what they say.........if you want a good two place plane, buy a 4
place one!

I hope all is well with you guys.  Looks like I need to find a new home as
my airport is closing on October 1st.

Best regards,

Garry