Europa-List: Re: Subcontractors Lists

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Subcontractors Lists
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 19:15:13

Nev,

Thank you very much for your update on the status of EMIL and the
reorganization.  I can guarantee that I with this knowledge I will
cease any further attempts to contact subcontractors for Europa.  It's
too bad that the other folks responsible for this can't bring this
information forward to all of us who are sitting here on partially
completed kits wondering if we'll be able to find the necessary bits to
complete them.

I appreciate your offer of continued assistance while these things sort
themselves out.  You technical help has been invaluable.

Enjoy your free time as I would imagine that free time will become
harder to come by when this settles.

I think all of us out here would agree that the Europa is much to fine
an aircraft to be dumped on the rubbish heap of bad management.

Give my best regard to all the good folks at Europa.
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, 914, Airmaster C/S
http://forum.okhuijsen.org/N914XL
(75%) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module installed, pitch
system in, landing gear frame in, rudder system in, outrigger mod in,
Fuselage Top on, lift/drag/flap pins in, wing incidence set. Working in
- 24 Instrument Panel, 25 Electrical, 27 Setting Wings, 29 Main Gear,
30 Fuel System, 32 Tail, 34 Door Latches & 35 Doors.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117