RE: Europa-List: RE: Administrator's questionnaire

Subject: RE: Europa-List: RE: Administrator's questionnaire
From: Jeremy Davey <EuropaFlyer3@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 23:15:05

Jos,

You're better off without the sticky-stuff dispenser. The latter ones from
Rook/Michael Engineering are utter junk. After two whole units and three
sets of pump modules I gave up and asked for my money back. It still cost me
about 20 hours and a load of resin and hardener.

On the other hand, if you can get a decent second-hand one from the days
when Rook turned out good product, you're a lucky man!

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy Davey
Europa Monowheel 537M G-EZZA
Tail done
Standard XS wings with mods underway
CM installed in fuse (with airbrakes fittings)
1200 build hours to date
Intended fit:
Rotax 914 turbo, Airmaster CS fully-feathering prop
Lots of lights, buttons, switches, gizmos, and alarms