Europa-List: EMIL Administrator's contact and notes

Subject: Europa-List: EMIL Administrator's contact and notes
From: DaveBuzz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 07:27:07

<<<<<<
Gidday,
No notice from the administrators downunder, here inAussie. Any update on the
e-mail
address to use to get to the administrator? I have only used the one which
addresses an individual, and that is a little easy to claim you didn't receive
a message. I have sent my first message to:
stephanie.coulter@redman-nichols.co.uk
Reg
Tony Renshaw

Tony, and All,

  The text of a message to members is now available on:

http://www.europaclub.org.uk

in the 'News' section under 'Europa club'

  This gives full contact details for the Administrator, and I would recommend
ALL builders contact him and  *consider* registering whatever interest you may
still have with EMIL. Some Europa owners have received a letter from the
administrator
already.

  It also gives the latest news about EMIL. There has been no public statement
---From anyone involved with the firm, and no-one on the Club committee has been
advised of any action/plans for the future. At the moment we can only wait for
answers from those involved, so please dont inundate Rowland with 'what's
happening'
emails!

  It's good to see a list starting for suppliers of parts Steve - but
unfortunate
that some suppliers are still not aware of EMIL's problems and wont yet deal
direct with builders. Perhaps giving them the Administrators contact details
will speed things up. We dont yet know the position of parts suppliers in the
UK/ Europe, but are trying to find out.

  When there's more to say, the Club will say it: Members will get it first
;-)

All the best,
dave bosomworth
Europa Club Chairman