Europa-List: RE: Eyeball vents

Subject: Europa-List: RE: Eyeball vents
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 19:54:47

Paul

  I rarely get vocal about these sorts of issues, but in this case I will
contribute
my thoughts.  I completely agree with you and disagree with Ken.  These
lists are no place for a commercial.  I agree with Ken that getting
information
about a possible parts source is beneficial, but I regard ANY commercial
entry
to the list as SPAM.  Perhaps there could be a location on the list similar
to the photo share area, where folks can place such information.

Not to mention you can buy the same thing in ACS for $160.00 each.

Troy Maynor
N120EU Monowheel Classic
Left to finish:
Paint,interior,engine install, wiring.