Re: Europa-List: Future Europa owner

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Future Europa owner
From: Rocketman <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:30:06

asdfa afa df wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I will be going to Oshkosh this Saturday primarily to
>check out this wonderful aircraft I have already
>received all of the info from Europa and now want to
>see it in the flesh.
>
>After reading this Board the last couple of days, I
>was wondering, will there be a Europa booth there?,
>and if not will there still be Europa aircraft to
>checkout on Saturday?
>
>If Europa recovers from this and i believe they will,
>I plan to be building my Europa XS tri-gear about this
>time next year ;).
>
>Jerry Otto

Hi Jerry,

I understand that there are a few Europa at OSH, now and I believe that
John Hurst will be there, also.  I don't know if Europa will have an
"Official" presence, but you should be more than able to satisfy your
thirst for knowledge on the Europa.  I hope you're right about Europa
recovering, as I am building a tri-gear, at present and need a few more
parts to finish up.  Best of luck with your quest, and keep us informed
as to your findings...

--
Jeff A055
http://www.n55xs.com